Everyone's Irish Today! Everyone's Irish Today!

N/A

Hey, not bad! I actually liked it! Good animation, short, but good.

Bob Hears a Noise Bob Hears a Noise

N/A

The rat thing was funny because it popped up suddenly and scared me,and it looked hidious!But the second time I saw it,I laughed....the movie is excellent!

10/10!

dailyderek responds:

Thanks, alot!
(Thats not sarcastic like)

Heres a bomb.

lol glad you liked it!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

MGS Series

The series;
Metal Gear Solid is an awesome series made by Chinese productor,Hideo Kojama.The series is simply amazing.But,in my opinion,"MGS4:Guns Or The Patriots" is the best game ever.Rather than dieing in the one position,the 4th game has ragdoll phisics in it,so you die differently every time.The arrange of weapons is exhilarating,You can even customise your own weapons!

Score;
10/10

The movie;
Exellent!Really funny too.Please make a 3rd.....and a 4th....and maybe a 5th....please?

Score;
10/10

Ragdoll Homicide Ragdoll Homicide

N/A

Hey, jmaster570, this Flash Player 10 notice, does it give you an option to dismiss? If so you need to click that, otherwise nothing will work. Nice game! Kinda like Splitter.

Ragdoll universe Ragdoll universe

Hello

Nice ragdoll game! If you want criticism, I can help you. 1) Maybe the ragdoll is a bit big? Make each joint a little closer to the next one. 2) Please do not add levels or stuff (eg. ledges or spikes) it makes the ragdoll 'jump', if you know what I mean. 3) The neck is a tad too long. 4) Possibly some feet that don't actually bend / move like the other joints, just stationary? Hope I helped :D I also gave you a 10 because I'm generous ( :P ) and I wanted to give you some more confidence! Also because I actually like the game! Don't stop creating Flash games, you have a talent, really, I mean it! That background is fantastic! Anyway... Good Luck!!

dario111cro responds:

Thank you for review. Maybe I made new ragdoll game. :)

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Cool game

Great game, but a little hard, enemies almost take a round each to go down!

And to swooper-beeg-muk;
You don't need a button for a screenshot, there should be one on your keyboard, just look around for it, on mine, (Dell keyboard) it's to the right of my arrow keys, and above the secondary number pad, then it's the first button, it says 'Print Screen' then there's a line under that and it says 'SysRq'. Any way... (takes a breath...) once you have that go, click on 'Paint' or any other drawing software your computer has, and click 'Edit' and then 'Paste' it, you then just save it and upload it where ever you want... Long review huh?

Cool loop bro Cool loop bro

Haha

Not bad I like it! This is pretty nice and soothing!

AC-130 Above! AC-130 Above!

N/A

What the hell is all this shit about Kevin Bacon? Nice song-thing though...

SonicJ responds:

Lol, that was the April fools joke. I was looking at your post, and it was Apr -1.

Blood Rush Blood Rush

N/A

Cool. I used to like Techno, but now I have a better love for Trance... Anyway, the difference between Trance and Techno is, well, Trance is somewhat louder, and Techno has more drums than anything.

Rexxist responds:

i see. i guess i can see that. thx bro.